smile.amazon.com & APBF
The great part is that it takes only seconds to set up and we have also included a Google Chrome Extension link so that everytime you shop on Amazon a donation will be made from your purchase!
It’s a win-win for everyone and an easy way to continue to give. Here are the simple steps to take:
- Open Google Chrome. If you don’t use Chrome we highly recommend using this browser over Internet Explorer or Firefox (download Google Chrome)
- Visit smile.amazon.com and login to your Amazon account. Type in American Pit Bull Foundation in the box that says “Or pick your own charitable organization.“
- On the next screen be sure to check the “SELECT” box for the APBF
- You will be redirected to Amazon.com and will be prompted to install the Amazon Smile Extension (here is the direct link if you don’t see the pop-up for AmazonSmile 1Button.
- You’re all set up and now anytime you want to purchase on Amazon just click the little “amazon icon” that was installed in the top right corner of Google Chrome. Any purchase you make on Amazon 0.5% will be donated to the American Pit Bull Foundation.
Remember: You must be shopping on Amazon under their charity support redirect – which is smile.amazon.com. If you installed the extension, then you can just click on the little orange icon in your browser window every time you want to shop.
Power Users: You can install this extra Chrome Extension called Smile Always, which will redirect you to smile.amazon.com everytime you shop – without you having to click the orange Amazon icon (it’s really smart, and great for never having to remeber to click on the orange Amazon icon each time you shop.)